About Bud the Spud

"Bud the Spud" is a potato and unlike other potatos Bud is perfectly happy to remain a potato, he has no intention of becomming "Mashed Potato, French Fries, potato Chips" or anything else that takes away from his being just a plain ordinary potato.

one day Bud discovers that the "Rotten Potato" is selling off his fellow potato people to the fast food conglomorates in a mass genocide of his own people. Now this is enough to piss off any self respecting potato. And so begins Bud's adventure to find and stop the "Rotten Potato" from this dastardy most dispicable act of genocide. Bud will have no easy task as he will have many obstacles along the way, deadly toxic mud bogs to cross, attacking Worms, Potato Beetles, rogue toy Robots, food processing machines, Hibachi BB Q's and so much more.

Thus begins the concept for my indie game development project "Bud the Spud"

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bud Spud And Toy Space Ball



A video clip showing "Bud the Spud" pushing the toy space ball found in the Tree House in level 03. The ball serves the purpose of partially hiding the hole in the floor on the upper look out deck of the Tree House that Bud must drop down through in order to find the 2nd key to unlock the door to the next level.

I think I need to adjust the size of his "Push Collider" as I can see his head cuts into the ball a little. At least I think that will solve the issue minor as it is.

LATE UPDATE: I adjusted the size of his push collider and it did not make a difference, I thought for sure it would, maybe what I need to do is give his body and actual mesh collider? I just hope that does not much with his other colliders, I'll test it and see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment