About Bud the Spud

"Bud the Spud" is a potato and unlike other potatos Bud is perfectly happy to remain a potato, he has no intention of becomming "Mashed Potato, French Fries, potato Chips" or anything else that takes away from his being just a plain ordinary potato.

one day Bud discovers that the "Rotten Potato" is selling off his fellow potato people to the fast food conglomorates in a mass genocide of his own people. Now this is enough to piss off any self respecting potato. And so begins Bud's adventure to find and stop the "Rotten Potato" from this dastardy most dispicable act of genocide. Bud will have no easy task as he will have many obstacles along the way, deadly toxic mud bogs to cross, attacking Worms, Potato Beetles, rogue toy Robots, food processing machines, Hibachi BB Q's and so much more.

Thus begins the concept for my indie game development project "Bud the Spud"

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jack in a Box WIP II

OK we have our rather disturbing looking "Jack in a Box" 3D model completed. Now all I have to do is rig it for animation so that way when "Bud the Spud" either bumps into or gets within a certain distance, right now I'm leaning more to the actual bumping into because I'm thinking it more justifies the sudden unwinding of the "Jack in a Box", the box will spring open and give Bud a nice surprise, albeit a grim surprise with the note pinned to the disturbing looking clown from the "Rotten Potato."

I'm hoping to get the character rigging done today so that way I can either work on his animations later today or early tomorrow morning. It took me some time to try and find some google images of sinister looking clowns the dress up the box with, hopefully I can use the images in this circumstance, if not I'll just have to create my own, a pain in the ass but if I gotta then I gotta, no biggie. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment